How to sell my car
Book an appointment and we'll come to you
At webuyurcar we pride ourselves on just how convenient we have made the process of selling a car. This is why we have vehicle purchasers located throughout the country, ready to visit you at your home, at a time that suits you to purchase your vehicle. Read our full sell my car guide to see just how simple we have made the process.
Because we come to you it means you can sit back and relax knowing that you don't need to drive your car to an appointment and then be left with the inconvenience of trying to get back home without a vehicle.
We have vehicle purchasers in Derby and the surrounding areas
If you are wondering whether we cover where you live then the good news is that we have purchasers throughout the Derby area who are ready to visit you.
So if you are looking to sell your car today, the easiest way is to enter your registration at the top of the page to receive an instant free valuation.
Why choose webuyurcar when selling your vehicle
- We come to you at a time that suits you
- We can visit you at your home or workplace
- On the day of the appointment there is no obligation to sell
- We buy any make and model of car
- The complete process of selling your car is quick. We aim to complete each appointment within an hour
- We will buy cars that have finance remaining on them
- Avoid the hassle of a private sale, choose exactly when you want to sell
- You will receive instant payment direct into your bank account for your vehicle with no extra fees for this service
- You can check your online bank that your money is in your account before we leave
- We come to you for the appointment and so when you sell your car to us you do not need to worry about getting home
I want to sell my car, when are appointments available
We conduct appointments 7 days a week at a time that is convenient to you. Simply enter your registration number in the box above to get your instant free valuation, a member of our friendly call centre team will then call you back to arrange your appointment.
If you would like any more information, then answers to our most frequent questions are available in our FAQ section.
Alternatively, you can call our head office 7 days a week.
Derby – Did you know...
It is believed that it was the Romans who first founded a settlement in the Derby area. They built a fort called Derventio which quickly saw a small settlement grow up around it that would grow to become the city we now know today as Derby.
The inventor of the hot dog was born in Derby! Harry M Stevens invented the popular snack after he had moved to the USA in the 1800s. He was operating a food stall at a baseball game when he had the bright idea of serving the sausages within a bread bun!
Derby is the location of the world's first factory. Sitting on the banks of the river Derwent, and today known as Derby's Silk Mill, the water-powered mill was originally built in the first half of the 18th century.
The concept of the package holiday originates from Derbyshire. In 1841 Thomas Cook who lived in Melbourne just south of Derby offered a rail excursion from Leicester to Loughborough and the format for the modern-day family holiday was born!
The bells at Derby cathedral are the oldest working set in the world. One of them dates way back to 1520 making it older than the tower itself. There are a total of 10 bells in the tower and even the youngest bell is over 300 years old.